Keeping our promise for over 50 Years
Since opening out first dealership in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent in 1966, we have remained dedicated to upholding the same Holdcroft family values that were established over 50 years ago; maintaining strong relationships with our own people, our brand partners and the communities we serve.
The family-friendly, motor retailing group
The Holdcroft Group is a family owned business, which has grown steadily since 1966. Quick to adopt new ideas whilst fine-tuning the traditional approach to car sales, Holdcroft has developed into a major motor retailing group, renowned for its warm, friendly personal service.
The Holdcroft Customer Promise
By establishing family values within the ethos of the company, we’ve generated a culture that is focused on people. A strong emphasis on our Staff and Customers helps us to deliver a great experience and to continue to adhere to the Holdcroft Customer Promise.
- Respond quickly whenever and however you contact us
- Create an enjoyable relaxed atmosphere
- Be consultative and to provide honest recommendations
- Meet our corporate, social, community and environmental responsibilities
- Be open and transparent
- Take responsibility for our actions
- Always consider the lifetime value of each customer in any transaction
- Employ professional, well trained and knowledgeable people
- Keep our promises
- A culture with values that put customers at ease in their purchasing journey
- Always respect your time